I’m soaking up some culinary goodness…There can never be too much culinary goodness can there?
- Dinner a Love Story by Jenny Rosenstrach. We’re having the Rainbow Salad for dinner tomorrow.
- The Truck Food Cookbook by John T. Edge. I actually got this last year. We made the Fried Yucca. Somehow the book got pushed to the back of the shelf. But we’ve been reunited (and it feels sooo good – you know you were totally singing that in your head) and I’m starting with Mac and Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwhiches.
- Little Paris Kitchen by Rachel Khoo. I’ve been obsessed with her BBC show. I saw her cookbook when I was out and about and it followed me home.
- Southern Living Off The Beaten Path by Morgan Murphy. This was a Christmas present from my Mom this past year. Everytime I open it, I have to fight the urge to get in the car and hit the road. Sure, I could totally make White Chocolate Bread Pudding. Or I could just drive on down to Louisiana and order it straight from the source.
- How Baking Works by Paula I. Figoni.. This book is packed with the magic of baking. The secrets to biscuits that rise and fluff. The science of cake. It’s about one step short of being a textbook. I’m soaking it up a little at a time.