Love under pressure. That’s how Valentine’s Day feels to me. Hype and bling for one day.
Here are my from the heart ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Simple. Creative. 2 key ingredients in any love potion.
- Tell him he makes your knees weak. (Or tell her. Whatever – insert the gender of your choice) Tell him when he smiles at you, your heart does a cartwheel. We all need to know we’ve still got that sexy mojo.
- Make him a pie. Sweet stuff for your sweet thang is always a winner.
- Kiss him like a lover. Not your brother
- Pull out your kids crayons. Buy some Sharpies. Rock your best stick figures. Make him a card because he makes your life full.
- Make some coupons – for whatever fuels the love economy in your house.
Single ladies… don’t sweat it. I’ve been there. Have some friends over. Have a movie marathon. Eat whatever you want for dinner. Get a good night’s sleep. This is just another day where Hallmark is in your face like it’s taken 7 Viagras. It only last 24 hours.
Happy Valentines Day!